Who We Are
Founded by a retired Naval IT Officer in 2013, Veterans First Initiative, LLC (VFI) is a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Haymarket, Virginia. VFI is a government Integrator/Services contractor focused on delivering strategic IT solutions globally. We are committed to hiring qualified veterans whenever possible.
VFI is committed to excellence in all we do. As a team, our collective mission starts with our customers and doesn’t end until we’ve successfully helped them achieve their goals. We strive to exceed their requirements in every task.
- Full Range of IT Professional Services / Technology and Solutions Capabilities ranging from: Program Management, Cybersecurity, IT Services Management, and Design Engineering & System Integration.
- Highly educated and skilled workforce - Certified workforce professionals (i.e. PMP, CISSP, CCNA, LPIC-1, Security +, ITIL) along with our corporate ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certification allows a Direct Award of $7M for equipment and $4M for services (FAR 19.1406).
- U.S. and Overseas Capability - Offices and Personnel at U.S. and international sites. Experience in deploying staff and equipment/supplies to OCONUS and remote sites.
- Formal Mentor-Protégé Partnership under the U.S. Small Business Administration’s “All Small Mentor-Protégé Program” with Tyto-Athene, LLC, formerly known as Black Box Government Solutions.