US Navy - C4I Integrated International Solutions (CIIS): N00039-20-D-0064
GSA IT Schedule 70: 47QTCA18D00EL
US Army: ITES-3S (W52P1J-18-D-A125) via Savantage Solutions
US Air Force: NETCENTS 2 (FA8732-15-D-0035) via Tyto Athene (formerly Black Box)
US Navy: Seaport NxG via Tyto Athene
GSA: Connections II (GS00Q12NSD0016) via Tyto Athene
Veterans Administration: T4NG (VA118-16-D-1012) via CACI-ISS, Inc.
132 100 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services - SUBJECT TO COOPERATIVE PURCHASING - Ancillary supplies and/or services are support supplies and services which are not within the scope of any other SIN on this schedule. These supplies and/or services may only be ordered in conjunction with or in support of supplies and/or services purchased under another SIN(s) in this solicitation to provide a solution to a customer requirement. This SIN may be used for orders and blanket purchase agreements that involve work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule. This SIN EXCLUDES purchases that are exclusively for supplies and/or services already available under another schedule and is limited to information technology (IT) products and/or services.
132 51 Information Technology Professional Services - SUBJECT TO COOPERATIVE PURCHASING - Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
Why Choose a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business?
The wording in FAR 6.206 is particularly important in that it indicates there is no justification required for setting aside and acquisition for SDVOSB's. This means that the previously difficult process of justifying a set-aside no longer applies for SDVOSB set-asides. In fact, immediately following a 15-day Notice of Contract Action for Intent to Award synopsis; a SDVOSB sole-source award can be made if no other SDVOSB claimed an interest and ability to meet the requirement. To learn more visit Acquisition.Gov.
Primary: 517919 - All Other Telecommunications
- 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 334118 - Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 334210 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- 335911 - Storage Battery Manufacturing
- 517311 - Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- 517312 - Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
- 519190 - All other Information Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 561621 - Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 811213 - Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance