SNL- SOC – Admin Support IS-1
Education/Experience: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of a high school diploma and computer knowledge. General Duties: Under general direction, complete basic Systems Operations Center (SOC) duties; stewardship walkthroughs, downshifts, Splunk alert notification, composes and updates operational documentation such as checklists, on-call lists, share-point updates, procedure charts, and status reports; understands and complies with record keeping requirements, protocols, and standards; demonstrates general knowledge and proficiency with computing and/or telecommunications technologies; and recommends continuous improvement activities. Specific Duties: In this position, the SOC Admin Support provides 24x7x365 support for network and telephone switch monitoring, batch processing monitoring and analysis, out-of-hours Service Desk calls, and Corporate (Central) Computing Facility stewardship.
- Foster excellent relations with the Customer and team on behalf of VFI and our prime contractor partner, Tyto Athene.
- 2+ years of experience in computer knowledge
- Flexible to support a 24 x 7 x 365 day operation
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Ability to perform hourly walkthroughs of the CCF (approximately 40,000 sq Ft)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q Clearance
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on applications are required. Network experience and knowledge is strongly desired
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously is required
- Must be a US citizen with a valid passport
- Ability to work extremely flexible hours and support on-call duties and shift work may be required
- A valid driver’s license is required
To Apply Please Send Your Resume to: email@example.com
VFI is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.